RE: Dry sump

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: RE: Dry sump
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:39:40 -0600
Dave:
well, I sure wouldn't take the risk myself unless I had more relible numbers
to work with.

To me, this is an NHRA Pro-Stock kind of idea.  What I mean is, it MIGHT be
worth using in a very competitive class where there are many folks who have
done just about everything else they can to get horsepower.  I'm not yet in
that position, and I don't think that describes my racing class, either.
But maybe some folks on the list are in that position.
Russ, #1226B