Re: new to list

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new to list
From: "Lorcan Parnell" <lorcan@750turbo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 23:40:26 +0100
Thanks Joe....great job on the ZX10 by the way!!

Not sure if you reeeally want FK here, but I can invite him if you like!
Yes, I know Gabriel. He keeps collaring me at sprints and asking me about
turbos for some twin-engined thing he's building! Two Triumph 1200s I think.

I have a load of dumb questions for you about land speed...i'll try to put
them in some kind of order and keep them short.

Cheers

Lorcan

www.750turbo.com