Re: new to list

To: "Lorcan Parnell" <lorcan@750turbo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new to list
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 19:28:55 -0500
Lorcan let me join the others in welcoming you and quite honestly I'm
looking forward to the fresh questions.... oh they might be the same one's
we've answered a hundred times and sure the information might be in the
archives.... but It's always nice to re-visit old issues now and again...

We do treat each other rather well here on the list... occasional outbursts
are best kept off list.... but when you get this many men focused on
acheivement well tempers are what they are.... mostly we keep it family...
( I can hear the collective sigh... I know... I know... NOT MY FAMILY )

anyway.... enjoy and again welcome to the list...

Keith Turk... ( I'm the Hick from the southern portion of the US that said
it was fine if we didn't spell correctly.... so blame me if you will...
everyone else does )