Re: new to list

To: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: new to list
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 19:53:39 -0700
Welcome Lorcan,

I'll get a few tough questions taken care of right now.
The salt is white.
It is very hard except when it's soft.
The wrong side of the highway is correct and remember to
always get in the passengers side to drive your hire car.
The elevation of the salt flats is 4215 to 4218 feet and its
downhill from the start to the 11th mile. Most fuel systems can
deal with the elevation change.

OK. Its time for you to ask the easy questions.

Cheers,
Bryan Savage    (I  live in the west cost - eColifornia whose
                          political system will make you ill)