RE: new to list

To: Lorcan Parnell <lorcan@750turbo.com>,
Subject: RE: new to list
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:03:55 -0500
Lorcan,

Welcome! While not a bike guy myself, there may come a time in the not to
distant future when I might try to pick the brain of a fellow as obviously
knowlegable about bike motors as yourself. Right now my motors probably
weigh more than your entire ride!

Everyone here on the list plays nice as Keith won't have it any other way. I
hope to see you out on the salt some day and I'll keep a beer warm for you!

Jim Webb
jimwebb@nutsracing.com
Chock Full o' Nuts
#527 A/PP 193.402 2002