Re: Rear wheel steering

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <Nt788@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:15:02 -0700
Mayf
Some years back I recall that Micky Thompson had three wheel steer on the
Indy cars he built. Two front and RR steered. He also was the first to use
low profile tires,wide. Some where I'm sure I have it on file. Oh, the Gas
Up is this coming weekend. Guess we don't need to steer only one rear wheel
on a straight course. Wonder what this is going to start.
Glen