Re: Rear wheel steering

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:37:07 -0600
John got both kids their B licenses and was happy with the 201 mph run.
Likes the new car although he has to roll onto the salt to get out of it
quickly.  He pitted next to Tom Bryant and Tom spent some time in record
impound after they bumped a record.  The motor is the same one they ran two
years ago and it is tired and needs some attention/TLC.

Sure a four wheel steer P/U could run since the steer only kicks in at low
(read parking) speeds.  Factory stock is OK but if someone tried it with
lots of horsepower I'm sure J.D. Tone would be scanning the Rules and
Records Book for justification.

Wes