Re: rear steer

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <john@engr.wisc.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear steer
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:16:36 -0700
Jack, exactly. But rake and trail are the same as large amounts of caster.
Think of the bike's steering head as the kingpin . It intersects the surface
way ahead of the contact patch on the tire. I was thinking more the shopping
cart front wheels with a vertical shatf but the contact patch trailing.

mayf