RE: Fuel Injection Question

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: RE: Fuel Injection Question
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:46:23 +0000
Dave, do you care to explain the benefits behind keeping them upstream(or
better yet, the problem with mounting them close to the valve)? Or do you
prefer to just spout off that someone is clueless because they don't
understand as much as you feel you do? I understand you may not consider this
worthy of your time as i've never been to a 24hrs of Daytona.
TD