Re: Fuel Injection Question

To: "Joel Wolcott" <wolcott_jl@yahoo.com>, <john@theromeros.org>
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection Question
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 17:04:25 -0700
In my very limited experience a set of injectors I made with the nozzles
pointing right at the intake valves, the engine was a dog on gas, but ran
well on alcohol. I have been told that down nozzles as used in sprint cars
will not work well on gas. I have run the Plymouth with the nozzles 18
inches from the valve and 4 inches on gas with no observed difference. Don't
know what can be learned from that.        Rich Fox