RE: Fuel Injection Question

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, <Flowbench@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Fuel Injection Question
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:06:57 -0400
You are the winner!! of what i don't know though LOL If anyone cared to
search the archives i bet they would have found a lot abut this..

The original question if rephrased slightly would have read, "What is the
best paint?"
Without specifing what they were painting, being an LSR list i went with for
LSR racing.. Not to see how fast you can come off a corner like a sprinter
with down nozzles.. Alky taking up space in the runner my ass. It is
air/fuel by weight not volume... If anyone does the math they might see how
silly that gets especially after you have cooled the air with the alky..
Dave