RE: Dry Sump Musings

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Dry Sump Musings
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:33:50 -0400
How many G's for 90 degrees?? How can it matter it is 540 turns under power
for 4 1/2 seconds you might as well just grease them.. You know the bearings
and pistons will be trash every 540 revs there is no science that I can
see.. Try the 24 hours of Daytona sometime if you want to learn about oiling
systems and bearings..
Dave