Re: Water Fuel for automobiles

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water Fuel for automobiles
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 03:53:00 -0700
Actually, somewhere I have a writeup on how to make a internal combustion
steam engine with a magnetron instead of a spark plug... I dont remember the
specifics, but it was something I was always interested in trying... just
never really pursued it due to waaay too many other projects, but would love
to see