RE: FW: Water Fuel for automobiles

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: RE: FW: Water Fuel for automobiles
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 07:06:32 -0700
Assuming this could be worked out technically (doubt it) can you imagine the
environmental effects of millions of cars driving around spewing steam?

As summer arrives here in the Phoenix area I don't even want to think about it.

Dale C.

Hi Tom

Sure did, on the national news so it "must be true"! LOL

The magical, mystical machine somehow breaks down the H2O into the hydrogen
and oxygen. It uses the hydrogen energy and the exhaust is converted back to
H2O  so the only thing coming out of the exhaust is WATER!!! They claim any gas
car  can be converted very easily.

I had a neighbor that invented a "coal powder and water" fuel. He received  a
lot of financial support from the "stockholders". I believe he's still
serving  his time.... LOL

Otto