Re: FW: Water Fuel for automobiles

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Water Fuel for automobiles
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:22:24 -0700
Yeah, that's the message I have been preaching also. Hydrogen is just an
energy storage medium. You only get back what it takes to obtain the
hydrogen and oxygen from water or the reformation of natural gas. No
more,  no less. And that energy, electricity,  must come from somewhere.
Solar panels could provide some of the electricity as could wind but the
cost for those systems is high. The only way to make hydrogen palatabile
is for the government to pick up the tab for the cost of production and
then distribution.  There is no free lunch..

mayf