Re: Water Fuel for automobiles

To: joyseydevil@comcast.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water Fuel for automobiles
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:43:36 +0000
Maple or Pine  John ?    ;- )

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                                    Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin'
Wimin'..

Dog training,        ickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Match Races,
Killer Minibikes,     s Ooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Speedway Bikes, Bears
Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, free political analysis, Wheel stands throughly
enjoyed,

                                 ...and "Slide Jobs" fully appreciated for
the FINE ART that they are.