RE: E85, more questions

To: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>, "Sparky"
Subject: RE: E85, more questions
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:51:55 -0400
Turbos affect air density.. The pressures are not as great as you might
imagine. All those calculators that say you have an effective compression
ratio for a certain amount of boost are horse droppings..
Last I knew the EPA does a driving cycle and I doubt if breaking the speed
limit is part of the cycle so the boost might not be much or very frequent.
Dave

.