Re: E85, more questions

To: Benn <karhu@california.com>
Subject: Re: E85, more questions
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 13:43:10 -0700
BINGO !!

Benn is right on target Ed.
We have E85 because the "farmer" (think Archer Daniels Midland) makes
a bunch of money from it.
If you have a Rain Forrest to burn distilling the stuff (Brazil) it is cheaper
than oil.
There are a group of noisy people calling themselves "environmentalists",
who don't know Junk Science from a Zip Code, that also support it.

Bryan