Re: E85, more questions

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: E85, more questions
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 20:17:33 -0600
A student team from BYU is drag racing an EV1.  They're into good time
for a Corvette in the quarter mile.  No batteries on board but two
banks of capacitors and a two speed transmission.  They have enough
power to destroy clutches.  The second bank of capacitors is enough to
get them through the quarter under power.

Wes