Re: E85, more questions

To: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: E85, more questions
From: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:16:17 -0700
I don't rremember the name of the thing. But my point is that what ever we
use it needs to be transportable in the same way that gasoline is. Electric
cars are great, but it's ackward to fill up on the way to El Mirage. It
almost has to be some licquid, maybe gas, so that you can refill and be
gone.                There are many potential means to generate electricty.
The hard part may be making it something you can carry around with you.