RE: Timing light wires

To: "3 liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Timing light wires
From: "MEIERLE Mike" <Mike.Meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:23:31 -0500
 Fiber has the same problem as wire, but is more expensive, and harder
to repair if broken. Mr. Potter understands the issue. It's not the
technology, it's the cost of the technology. I think we all would like
to have a C motor from Hendricks Motorsports, But instead It's a block
from the Junkyard and  some of our best efforts at engine building with
some help from our friends....

Mike Meierle
#847 F/P/MP
SCTA-BNI/Gear Grinders/Sidewinders/ECTA