Re: New MGs and Minis in America?

To: mgworld@chp.ltd.uk, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New MGs and Minis in America?
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 09:05:03 -0400 (EDT)

<< Size isn't everything. The MGF knocks out more BHP than some American
 barges I've driven. I covered 700 miles in an F over one weekend, and
 came home very relaxed. That included driving at highspeed (and I don't
 mean crawling along at 70mph) on UK motorways, which have more big trucks
 than most US interstates.

 IMO big engines are less fun than small ones, you don't have to 'drive'
 them. Give me a tuned 4-cylinder over a V8 any day.

I've got a 1.9 Litre twin cam engine in my '95 Saturn and have never felt the
need for any more power, the car scoots when I need it to!!

Scott