Re: New MGs and Minis in America?

To: "Philip" <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New MGs and Minis in America?
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 97 11:49:57 -0400
Hello??? Philip
Obviously you haven't driven on the US Interstates A big V8 does it about
every time. On hthe other hand - an auto with a big V8 won't handle and
miss that wreck caused by a DPO up ahead. Reminds me fo the last BL
commercial for the Spitfire. "how well does this car handle running into
a brick wall at 50 mph? (the spit swerves and goes around the wall) last
graphic
" At British Leylend
    We aim to Miss"

Larry Macy