Re: Budget

To: Albert Amato <Albert_Amato/YMG/ca@ymg.ca>
Subject: Re: Budget
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 19:20:34 -0500 (CDT)
Well, if you're like me you might just get lucky.  The guy I got my B from
has a 61 MGA that he will let me pay on in payments.  He's wanting $7500
total.  The engine has been rebuilt, the car has been painted, and all it
needs is some interior work.  He's even throwing in an aftermarket hard
top.  Of course there is still some little stuff here and there that need
to be done...but hey...who else will let you buy an MGA in payments?  :)

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB
soon to have a 76 MGB (long story...I'll get into it later)
and a 61 MGA