RE: Budget

To: <baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Budget
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 07:29:01 -0700
There is a MGA (62 I think) for sale here in San Diego at a local classic
car dealer.  Asking price is $7,995.  They just finished rebuilding the
engine and the body is is reasonalbe shape.  You can visit their web page
at:  http://www.vipclassics.com (the MGA doesn't show on the page, but they
have it in the basement).

Nick