Re: Coolant woes redux

To: "Steve Walker" <swalker@gte.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Coolant woes redux
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 13:16:44 -0000
Even though most modern cars seem to go that way I don't think it needs it,
and there is always the risk that something could go wrong and flatten the
battery or short out and cook the wiring (or worse) unless they were off a
fused hot.  I have even seen an Austin A30 (with about a 1 litre engine)
with an after-market electric fan wired to the brown.  The fan only ever
came on after the car had been switched off for a couple of minutes.

PaulH.