Re: Fw: Going to look at a '71 B tomorrow

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Going to look at a '71 B tomorrow
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:38:19 -0500

My Toyota Paseo was always awful in snow.  Last year my mechanic suggested
we try a thinner, taller tire.  The difference was incredible - it didn't
get stuck once.  Only problem is that being taller means that the
speedometer always shows like it's going slower than it really is.

http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html