Re: heater removal

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: heater removal
From: "Michelle Nadeau" <m.nadeau@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 20:45:22 -0400
If you do get the heater box out, good luck, when and if you get it back in
be very careful hooking up that cable on the flap. Take your time with it.
Don't do what I did and break the tab off of the flap. I still haven't got a
cure for it, but I do know one thing, that heater box ain't never coming
out. Not by me. No sir, no way, no how. And if the heater core goes I'll get
Denise to do it :) or at least tell me how and what size sledge hammer I
need to get it back in!

Mike Nadeau

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list