RE: Supercharger

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Supercharger
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:45:41 -0500
Thank you for sending the pics! Looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Everything looks
great, not just the supercharger. You've clearly done a nice job. I want
this supercharger so bad I can taste it! I've been looking at this same
supercharger www.hi-flow.com and have communicated with Hans trying to find
a way to swing the deal myself for a while now.

It is hard to pat with that much money without being SURE that it is a good
decision. To that end, I would very much appreciate it if you could answer a
few questions for me:

1). My B's performance is already pretty stout (relatively speaking, for
what it is). 3.90 rear, fresh engine, bored .060 over, flat top pistons,
milled head, "good" valve job, Petronix, etc, etc. I'm concerned that if in
hindsight you still feel that the performance increase was really worth the
investment of time, effort and money? In other words, would you do it again?

2). If you don't mind telling me, what was the final total cost to you?

3). Did the kit come complete - or did you have to fabricate and/or scrounge
for other stuff?

4). How much hassle was the job - or was it a hassle?

5). Any suggestions?

You can keep the answers as simple as you wish.

I'm posting this to the list too because of the general interest nature of
the subject.

THANK YOU!

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster