Re: Insurance...

To: MG List MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance...
From: Harry Edelman <hre4@sgi.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:48:32 -0500
I have an addition to my regular State Farm Ins Policy. State Farm Insures
both my cars and my house. The additional cost of the 74 B is $8.45 per
month to insure for $6000 with typical coverage but as a classic car.

I have the car registered in Pennylvania as a classic car which allows me to
drive it occasionally such as 1 day a week and parades and car meets. One
day a week with 6 months of bad wheather works out to 2 days a week in the
nice wheather. I have no real restrictions on the milage.

I personally would not want to drive my MG every day since I put about
25,000 per year on my daily driver Audi A6.

I do not think it is a bad deal and understand that State Farm is looking
for this type of policy so they do not lose it to the classic car insurers.

Harry Edelman
74 B chrome bumpers
Emma Gee

///