Re: Back..- roundabouts and Italians

To: David Breneman <idcb@airborne.com>
Subject: Re: Back..- roundabouts and Italians
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:17:08 -0500
There's a round about in Kansas City on Ward Parkway. Great road.
Driving home from the Vintage race downtown near the Memorial (what is
that thing, it's been so long since I've been to KC) in a small drizzle,
I put my '72 sideways and straightened it out. My friend John had a near
brown pants moment. :-) The street was deserted at the time.

I must have been 21 at the time.

Young and foolish.

Paul.
'77B

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155