Re: Back..- roundabouts and Italians

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back..- roundabouts and Italians
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:04:20 +0200
LOL,

Beware to make a wrong impression with your future family in law!

Seems to be that the English people are not that polite anymore as their
images was in the previous century...
So that was the need for the lights right?
Guess we've t owait for that on the continent...

Have a nice w.e.

Cheers,

Hans

P.S. one thing I see near the roundabouts: the road surface wears out
heavily of the cornering of the cars!