Re: Harbor Freight problems

To: tab@penworks.com, proot@iaces.com
Subject: Re: Harbor Freight problems
From: "" <james_nazarian@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:36:44 -0500 (EST)
 actually the stores and the catalog are seperate entities.  The flyers that
you get are store flyers (regional) but the catalog and web site are from the
mailorder group.  This is why if something is on sale in the catalog you need
to show that at the store to get that price (unless it is on sale in the store
too).  So banging on the counter in the store about something from the
mailorder group will not get you anywhere unfortunately.  I discovered this
after many instances of not getting catalog prices in the stores, and
complaining about it. As far as my experience with the company, I have never
had any problems with them, they can be slow, but they have never been as bad
as JCWhitney used to be. FWIWJames--- On Wed 12/11, Tab Julius &lt;
tab@penworks.com &gt; wrote:

&lt;snip&gt;
but maybe you should walk over to their other office and bang on the counter a
little bit... ? :)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com