Re: Concours (was Front Valance colors)

To: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concours (was Front Valance colors)
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:16:14 -0700
Tut tut Eric!   You BOTH got enjoyment out of your cars.  Some people like
chocolate and some people like vanilla.   If you really want picky - I
catalogued each bolt that I took out of my Austin Healey and put it back in
the same hole (after cad plating).  Interesting enough there was one brand
of bolts on one side and another brand on the other side - presumably the
bolt bins on either side of the production path had been filled with the
same size bolts but different brands!

At 10:15 AM 5/13/2003 -0400, Eric J Russell wrote:
> [...]

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net