RE: Concours (was Front Valance colors)

To: "'Eric J Russell'" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Concours (was Front Valance colors)
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:24:32 -0700
I like to find my toys at flea markets and garage sales after they have been
played with, loved, broken, thrown into a corner and forgotten, just before
they head to the dump.

Then I can enjoy making them pretty and shiny again.  I can make them any
color I want, put stickers on them, or different wheels  because I'm making
them for me, not for some other person's tastes.

Someone wants original, they can find one that is still in a box.

Kelvin Dodd
1958 MGA (basket case)
1965 MGB (was a basket case, now pretty with stickers and different wheels)
1973 MGB GT (towaway)
1980 MGB (was free to good home)
1962 Morgan +4  (not even a basket case)
1968 Morgan +8  (pile of parts)
1966 Jaguar 3.8S (mercy salvage)
1980 Rover SD1 (temporary insanity)