Re: Concours (was Front Valance colors)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concours (was Front Valance colors)
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 23:51:28 -0400
I'll just throw in one little tidbit to this discussion, it is at least as
off topic as on.  Autoweek does a little column with an interesting car that
sold at auction recently.  They listed a Dodge viper, I think it was a '99,
that was one of the very first ones made.  It had been garaged since new and
had 700 miles on the clock.  It sold for 3k less then the sticker price the
owner paid for it.  IMO there is very little point to trying to keep things
as investments for future sale.  Regardless of how you enjoy a toy I don't
think profit should be a factor.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8