Re: Buying in

To: "Jon Callas" <jon@callas.org>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Buying in
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 23:56:40 -0500
Jon,
Mog, as I see it, is also short for "Moggie". A slang for a Morgan. Have
also been told that moggie is also a Brit slang for a cat. "MOG" could also
stand for many things, such as: "My Orgasmic Grin" when driving in said
conveyance! (When not spitting out the bugs between the teeth).

You won't find too many shop manuals, as such. And since I have a 4/4
Competition, I agree that it's a pity you don't have the other engine....
Happy Morganeering on the Left Coast!
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/