Re: Buying in

To: gdm@po.cwru.edu, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buying in
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:05:59 EST

".....driving a silver and black car has made me an honorary 'gangsta' in some
circles...."

My car is silver and black too.  Is that some kind of "code" color?  Am I
subject now to drive-by shootings from the "Triumph Trogs" or the "Awful
Austins", or, worse, the "MGBloods"?
The factory book says that B1211 was BRG on 11/12/65; maybe I'd better go back
to that before I have to go through some horrible initiation rite, like having
to remove the front springs or drink a soda a 60 mph on a back road....

                                Lannis