RE: moss box

To: Morgan Mail List <morgans@autox.team.net>, "'Gary'" <garc@iinet.net.au>
Subject: RE: moss box
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:21:24 -0400
Gary,

I agree; changing gears without the clutch provides great satisfaction.  To
me, there used to be (past tense because the +4 has been "laid up" longer
than I like to think) this fear that there would be a grinding sound and the
relief that the shift lever moved like a knife though warm butter.  However,
I was never able to impress my passenger because they could not see my left
leg not moving during the shifting (it's rather dark down there underneath
the dash).

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4
Pinawa, MB