Re: moss box

To: "Armando Picciotto" <apicciotto@nvusd.k12.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: moss box
From: "wms" <wms@vaxxine.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 18:44:22 -0500
      Morganeers
       This has been a question I have had with my car .I also have some
noise . I however have the added concern with the Over drive that I have
installed in my Morgan . These parts came from a Jag , Moss box .All the
books I have read say us engine oil . Is there a better lubricant that I
can use or am I compelled to follow the book in this case? Your thoughts
appreciated .

                Glenn Nigh     #   5112          wms@vaxxine.com