Re: Hot Road Trip

To: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>,
Subject: Re: Hot Road Trip
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 17:23:23 -0400
I had the headers on my +4 jet coated 2 years ago. They look good.
It's hard to say if it makes the cockpit cooler. I also insulated the inside
of the firewall with neoprene/mylar sheets that I got through good old JC
Whitney.
It helped a little. Joe, our trip back from Rheinbeck was ok, but we left
earlier
than you while it was cooler. It still cooks inside on an August "dog day",
but
last Sunday wasn't bad. Jet coat will turn around the item in a few days and
they don't
care how dirty it is when you ship it to them. They also send you a 10 min
videotape
of their process when you place an order. I think I still have my copy if
you want to see it.