Re: RE: Smoggin' & stuff

To: Gerry.Willburn@trw.com, krisbox@hotmail.com, CHarris990@aol.com
Subject: Re: RE: Smoggin' & stuff
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:14:20 EDT
Sorry to hear that some of us seem bound and determined to find fault with
purveyors of Morgans and/or parts.  As Gerry so aptly points out, it's a
SMALL niche market.  I say, the more choices we have, the better off we are.
        After 28 years of Morgan ownership and of dealing with many
individuals and business concerns, the old, "You get what you pay for" dictum
seems to hold true.  Also, having known Bill Fink and Win Sharples for many
years, and Melvyn not quite so long, they are all instrumental in our still
having Morgans and parts here.
        Let's all try to work with each other rather than against ourselves.
        Cheers & Happy Morganing,
                Jim