Re: Smoggin' & stuff

To: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Smoggin' & stuff
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:14:25 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

Dear Willie,

I am getting confused. On the one hand, you say

"he (Charles Morgan) tells me that the Sales
Department at MMC is now a subscriber to this 'List'and
is keeping him aware of those discussions which might
be of interest. Charles is quite rightly fascinated by
 the potential of this forum. For my own part,only wish
 that there were many more British and Continental
 participants so that the subject matter could evolve
 somewhat to the discussion of issues with more modern
 cars as well, since I gather that MMC could value this
 input."

On the other, we have Linda Eckler's email of May
 14, 1999 sent during this List's discussion of the Car
 & Driver article on the modern Morgan, to wit;

"I have been asked to post the following by Chris
Towner who just recently came back from a trip to the
 Factory:

It is true that the Works is not happy with the Car &
Driver article but less happy with the type of gossip/ rumor/and
mis-information the internet seems to
 generate here in the US from several sources(?).  The
article will go away the sooner the internet folks quit
 much of this worthless chit-chat over an article by a frustrated journalist."

As you can see, I am having difficulties happily
reconciling the two emails. What is "input" and what is
"useless chit-chat"? And is it Big Brother, [or Son]
who decides?

I, for one, find the simpler pleasures of sunny days
 and over-heating less confusing.

LMG