RE: Smoggin' & stuff

To: "' LMG@GoMoG '" <gomog@angelfire.com>
Subject: RE: Smoggin' & stuff
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 23:13:29 -0400
LMG,

You write, "As you can see, I am having difficulties happily reconciling the
two emails. What is "input" and what is "useless chit-chat"? And is it Big
Brother, [or Son] who decides?"

> You are puzzled by an apparent inconsistency?  How about: "input" = I like
> what I read, "useless chit-chat" = I don't like what I read.  ;-)

But I'm with you; I also "find the simpler pleasures of sunny days and
over-heating less confusing."  There is a pair of Eastern Phoebes nesting in
our backyard.  Let's enjoy the views, sounds and smells of summer.  Before
we realize, we'll be up to our knees in the white stuff again.

Chuck Vandergraaf
Pinawa, MB