Fuel Pumps

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Pumps
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 96 14:06:10 -0600
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Note the plural above.  What do you all think of this?

     I had that problem with my stock type pump on Sunday, and you probably
     saw the various suggestions I received for replacements.  So I
     suddenly had this great idea:  Two fuel pumps, mounted in series, with
     a selector switch so that only one at a time would be on.  One would
     be the stock type pump, and the other would be the Facet.  If the
     engine falters, I hit the panic button, starting the other pump.  The
     valving inside both pumps should be arranged so that, if off, fuel
     should easily flow thru.

     Is this crazy or what?

     Stu