Re: Weird brake question # 163

To: Nelson Riedel <nelson@buckeyetriumphs.org>
Subject: Re: Weird brake question # 163
From: James Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 20:47:26 -0400
Nelson, thanks for the insight.  I also have a TR7&8 and get the two
units confused in name sometimes.   I don't lose any fluid and have no
visible leaks.  I will pull the rear drums and take a peak. It wouldn't
be the first time I messed something up.
I'll keep you posted!
Jim Henningsen
Kissimmee, FL
75 TR6 (Came in Third place at the All British Day in Winter Park FL -
Can't believe it)
80 TR7&8