Re: Weird brake question # 163

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Weird brake question # 163
From: James Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 04:41:12 -0400
Thanks Dick, unfortunately, I don't seem to lose the brake pedal when
turning the wheels in a forward direction, and the pedal is dropping
when I back up in a straight line as well as backing up while turning.
 I did notice that my steering rack mounts (although new) are not
holding the rack in place when turning the wheel. I can visibly see the
rack sliding through the mount.  The pads and shoes are all new and
looked to be flat.
Jim