Parts Suppliers

To: "Sunbeam Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Suppliers
From: "Patrick" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 23:34:39 -0500
I just purchased my first parts from a parts supplier (who will remain
nameless for now) and I'd have to say I'm a little disappointed.  I ordered
both clutch cylinders, the line that runs between them and two wiper blades.
The wiper blades did not come in the box even though the shipping invoice
said they did.  The slave cylinder is great but the primary cylinder is very
disappointing.  The person I talked to on the phone told me the cylinders
were new.  The primary is obviously not new.  I'm going to try to return it.

Does anyone have a recommendation on parts houses?  I'd like to find someone
very reputable.

Thanks,
Patrick