Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:34:11 -0700

Sorry man, must have missed the specific reference to NYR...I recall 'autoxing
the NORTHEAST is poor'.  When you make a blanket statement like that, I would
hope that your test sample wasn't a small region with 40 competitors, which it
clearly was.  Stuff like that just comes off as being less than accurate.

As far as me being an asshole, I apologize to everyone who was offended by my
comments, some people just bring out the 'best' in me.

AB

P Foster writes:

Yeah, I've heard of all those people. But so what? None of them every
attended the NYR region autocrosses I was referring to. The turnout was
typically 40-50 people and yes, I almost took TTOD in a CS 944. The only
2 cars that beat me were CM cars.

And regarding the flames, go right ahead and prove to everybody you
really are an asshole.

Paul Foster