Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 14:31:26 -0400
Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com wrote:

> Sorry man, must have missed the specific reference to NYR...I recall 'autoxing
> the NORTHEAST is poor'.  When you make a blanket statement like that, I would
> hope that your test sample wasn't a small region with 40 competitors, which it
> clearly was.  Stuff like that just comes off as being less than accurate.

Well, I guess now I gotta apologize for not using enough care with my
sentences. My point was not that the NE doesn't have any decent drivers,
but that the turnout in a lot of cases is so small that a good driver
will be dominant no matter what they drive or even whether or not they
are National Champions. I think that was the case with Matt's PCA
experience. If you find a large enough group there will be enough talent
and technology that a stock driver simply can't set TTOD.

Regards,

Paul Foster